Upanishad Course RAWs
Hari Om! Here is list of all The Reflection Adventures of the Week for the Upanishad Course. Please share your reflections, experiences and thoughts via comments below.
- RAW for Week 28: May 10, 2022
Use OM more in your daily communications
- RAW for Week 27: May 3, 2022
- Get an OM tattoo in an implied way by reading the Mandukya Karika to know how precious OM is and so that the value for OM is imprinted in your personality.
- RAW for Week 26: April 26, 2022
Memorize the Kaivalya Upanishad‘s mantra 1.7
- RAW for Week 25: April 19, 2022
Out of the 24 mantras we have covered so far, read one new mantra before you contemplate everyday.
- RAW for Week 24: April 12, 2022
Write what is the message of each of the 12 chapters that we have completed in sutra form.
- RAW for Week 23: March 29, 2022
Don’t let any article, being, circumstances make you serious.
- RAW for Week 22: March 22, 2022
RAW 1: For a period of your day, dress very uncomfortably
RAW 2: Contemplate everyday. If you already contemplate everyday, do it twice every day.
- RAW for Week 21: March 15, 2022
- RAW for Week 20: March 8, 2022
Every time you desire an object and then you get it, document how you felt when you desired it and after you got the object.
- RAW for Week 19: February 22, 2022
Whenever you look at the clock, temporarily change your position. If you are standing up, sit down and if you are sitting down, stand up.
- RAW for Week 18: February 15, 2022
Whenever you don’t feel like doing something, do it immediately without any delay.
- RAW for Week 17: February 8, 2022
Practice likhita japa by writing half a page of “Tat Tvam Asi – Aham Brahmasmi” in the morning and half a page in the evening every day.
- RAW for Week 16: February 1, 2022
For 10 minutes a day, visualize that you have x-ray eyesight so you can see to the core or fundamental of everything. Do this for a total of 1 hour this week
- RAW for Week 15: January 25, 2022
Be more loving this week
- RAW for Week 14: January 18, 2022
Vivekji had shared 9 swarupa lakshanas from Mudakya Upanishad. Choose one of the lakshana, write it out and keep it with you at all times
- RAW for Week 13: January 11, 2022
Register and participate in all the following that applies to you. Please share with your family and friends.
- Devi Culture: https://lu.ma/deviculture
- Vanaprastha Samvada Workshop (A Community of Established Adults): https://lu.ma/retirehappy
- Mentorship Program: https://www.chinmayaniagara.com/communities/mentorship/
- Prthvi Sevasanga (A Community serving Mother Earth): https://www.chinmayaniagara.com/communities/earth/
- RAM for Winter break 2021
Watch and take notes on all episodes of the Manah Shodanam taught by Vivekji on Chinmaya Niagara Youtube Channel
- RAW for Week 11: December 7, 2021
Instead of asking people “how are you?”, think/say “why are you?”
- RAW for Week 10: November 16, 2021
Part 2: Perceive/see the Nataka deepa this entire week
- RAW for Week 9: November 9, 2021
Part 1: Feel that you are a Nataki/Nataka (an actress/ an actor)
- RAW for Week 8: November 2, 2021
At the end of every day right before you are about to sleep visualize that you are having a meeting with Bhagavan Krishna and Bhagavan Krishna is asking you “What kind of bhakta are you?” and you have to tell him what kind of bhakta you are every day for the next 7 days and also explain why.
- RAW for Week 7: October 26, 2021
Practice the Shata Kosha Viveka, start with lifestyles on Wednesday and keep going deeper to Atman by Tuesday
- RAW for Week 6: October 19, 2021
Every article, Being, and circumstance you come across, mentally acknowledge 1 deficiency
- RAW for Week 5: October 12, 2021
Feel as if this is the final week of your life and of All of Creation but not everyone knows this.
- RAW for Week 4: October 5, 2021
Every time you react, think, say and write “Naciketas”
- RAW for Week 3: September 28, 2021
List tamasik (lazy) / rajasik (aggressive) behaviours you no longer engage in
- RAW for Week 2: September 21, 2021
Be confident with sambandha
- RAW for Week 1: September 14, 2021
Review the Benediction, Gratitude, Guidelines & Instructions, Transliteration and Course Content found in the sample lesson – chapter 1 on the CIF website